samedi 7 juillet 2007

Trying to forget, Lying to forget


Lies that lie
Eyes that cry
Try and try to understand
That maybe skies were ment to fall on me
Just like people who will never be free
Living lies
Talking sides
Daily dimmer minds and duller times
Maybe life is just a fight to survive
Only dreams can make me feel more alive
I need to rest but not alone
I need help but no one's there to reach
I'm reaching out again
Pleading, begging for relief
No words for what is wrong with me
Self hatered is all I see
Living in a confusing daze
Wishing it's all a phase
One escape, one way out
The more it hurts, the less I shout
Afraid to live
So take the pills
Deep within a void it fills
Just one more day
Scared to death...

Orchidée noire

1 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Ne dit-on pas que lorsqu'une porte se ferme une autre s'ouvre ? grad espoir jolie blonde !

15 juillet 2007 à 22:00:00 UTC+2  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil