lundi 4 juin 2007

Where has my heart gone ?


Sometimes, people are afraid of dying
Fear of death
But in my case, it’s not the same fear…
I’m not afraid of death, I’m afraid of life!
I’m afraid of my past, future and present
My past is haunting me
My future scares me, because I don’t know if I have one
I don’t know if I can stand any longer
I have so many promises to keep…
But I can’t, it’s too hard
Living isn’t a choice but dying is
My heart is frozen, and full of scars
I’m unwanted on this earth
I wish I could just disappear
I’ve made so many mistakes
I have no excuse, I know but
I feel so empty, so broken
I haven’t the strength to continue
I’m suffocating
There’s blood on the floor
I’ve betrayed you, I’m sorry…
I’m gone now…
I’ve given up

Orchidée noire

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil