mercredi 21 mars 2007

Dad ...


You’re not my dad, not even close, not even a little, not even at all.
A dad is supposed to be in his daughter’s life !
You’ve abandoned me… I was so young, too young.

You’ve cut me out of your life, now you have a new home, you’ve drawn a family portrait, where you smile, but I can’t see me there, I haven’t my place in it.

Sometimes you wanna know how I go, but most of the time you don’t care at all.
You appear and you desappear, and it hurts much more than if you were gone forever.

Please…leave me. I wanna live my life ; I don’t wanna think of you all the time

Maybe one day, I’ll come to you, but not now.
I just need time,
Time to grow, time to forgive, time to be stronger
But especially, my heart needs time to heal.

I love you, that’s normal…
I love my father.
But Hate is growing in me
I can almost say
I hate my dad.
I’m afraid of this feeling, and that’s why I need time …

Love, Hate… so near
Between a dad and his daughter.


Orchidée noire

1 commentaires:

Blogger coeur-en-eclat a dit...

Courage ma grande puce... je sais parfaitement la moitié de ce que tu ressens.. c'est pareille pour moi... quant à l'autre moitié... je pense la comprendre... Je te promets ma grande, qu'après la pluie vient le beau temps !!! tient le coup... ça en vaut la peine !!! ZTMMMMM big bizuxXx

21 mars 2007 à 21:27:00 UTC+1  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil