dimanche 26 août 2007

Can you feel my pain ?


Bruises will fade.
(Use my emotions as a barricade)
Cuts will heal.
(Try to pretend it’s not real)
Tears will dry.
(Ask myself why)
But scars won’t go away.
(I have nothing more to say)
The hurt won’t go away
No it isn’t okay
Not now, not today
I have nothing more to say...

I'm numb
Tired of fighting
Nothing changes
It only gets worse
I am nothing, a delusion, in a crazy world
Now I'm a pile of scars,
A pile of hurt
There's no longer hope
I'm sorry
Death
Blood
Pain


Orchidée noire

1 commentaires:

Blogger Fahrenheit a dit...

tiens je t en met un la aussi pour le plaisir lol pis je m enfou moi je comprend rien a l anglaislol j ai pas deux heures a perdre a y traduire, pis je suis meme pas sur qu'apres se sois juste mdr. bis jtd

10 septembre 2007 à 20:39:00 UTC+2  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil